Sonnie Badu : Baba


www.youtube.ng/watch?v=pK0w36mtodY

" Baba"

Baba, we're in Your presence, let it rain
Your rain, let it fall on me

We're in Your presence,
let it rain
Oh, Your rain, let it fall
on me (x4)


Chorus:
 Open the floodgates in abundance and cause
Your rain to fall on me
Baba (2x)

Open the floodgates in abundance and cause
Your rain to fall on me

o-o, o-o, o-o,o-o, hey-hey
(Somebody help me sing)

 Baba, we're in Your presence, let it rain
pour Your rain,
let it fall on me
We're in Your presence,let it rain
Oh, Your rain, let it fall
on me

Chorus:
Open the floodgates in abundance
 and cause Your rain to fall on me
Baba,
open the floodgates in abundance
and cause Your rain to fall on me

Baba o! Baba o! Baba o!
Baba o! (loop, with ad lib by Sonnie Badu)

Yeah, yeah, yeah,yeah
Yeah, yeah,yeah,yeah (with ad lib by Sonnie Badu)

Oh God, oh God
We're running dry(x2)
Send the revival
Send the rain
Let it rain.....

Comments

  1. ...Nice music video by Sonnie Badu
    ...Christians are not immune to challenges. God in His manifold wisdom will always help us through them all

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PAGES OF MY HEART - Owie Abutu

SIFA (Praise) by Alice Kamande